Thursday, August 19, 2010

the road to hell...

Oy. Good intentions will not get you anywhere except well, you know.

I had every intention of posting the collection of "detail" sent by readers of this blog in response to my "Call for Details." Really, I did. But I've turned into a full-fledged procrastinator. I still intend to post the Details. At some point. In the fall. I swear. Really.

For now I'm going to excuse myself til after Labor Day. I'll be spending time at work and in the studio trying to get caught up on some stuff, get some work photographed, finish a painting, start another.

In the spirit of hell and the waning summer, here's a new painting:

soft parade (red)
2010
oil on panel


12 x 12"

See you in September......


5 comments:

Ian MacLeod said...

beautiful!!!!!

Nancy Natale said...

I love this!!!

ESZ said...

This is really beautiful!

Pamela Farrell said...

Thanks Ian, Nancy, and Elizabeth...
This painting is from a series entitled Soft Parade... I appreciate your comments!

Anonymous said...

I understand procrastination - procrastinate all you need.
Love the red, very vibrant.